funsec mailing list archives

Re: no poison for Joplin

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 02:14:24 +0300

On 6/1/11 9:33 PM, Ned Fleming wrote:
I think Gadi is looking to more of a legal or clinical definition.

More of a plea to be careful when making use of such terminology, which
is not day-to-day as some may think. We as professionals need to be
careful in our language.

If spamming is a mental illness, don't the spammers deserve our
sympathy -- and our support with AA-like programs? It's not evil; it's
a disease.

I could see Rich K starting a home for destitute (but reformed!)
spammers. Well . . . maybe not.

Hahahahahahaha

I would have spilled my coffee if I was drinking any. That is a grand
specimen of "turning the tables" on an argument I have seen in a while,
even if it is a logical fallacy which does not really invalidate Rich's
position (IMO).

Well played. Respects, Sir.

        Gadi.