funsec mailing list archives

Re: OK, here's a risk analysis question for you ...

From: Dan Kaminsky <dan () doxpara com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:37:51 -0400

Anybody else wondering if the reason they're resisting is because they
already sent a pitot tube down there, got the numbers, and realized that
if the numbers were known, they'd be looking for a good criminal defense
lawyer?

Really, it's hard to see an upside to releasing the numbers for them.

I think, when it's all said and done, one of the more interesting questions
is going to become how the heck did we even get that video?