funsec mailing list archives

Re: B[lack]SOD

From: chris () blask org
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 10:10:15 -0800 (PST)

--- On Sat, 12/12/09, Robert Slade <rmslade () shaw ca> wrote:

(I will never buy another Toshiba),

I've had several Toshiba's and most everything else (except Apple, you fanboys just keep it in your trousers) - I don't
think there is a "good" (or bad) brand.  For about the same price you get about the same thing.

FWIW I got the Vista Black SOD on my last Thinkpad.  Still had a mouse cursor but nothing else, safe boot no better,
not a damn thing to be done about it.  Had to reload the OS.

-chris