funsec mailing list archives

Re: Hello. I live in Salem, and I believe in witches.

From: John Bambenek <bambenek.infosec () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 22:26:19 -0500

Drsolly wrote:
On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 chris () blask org wrote:

--- On Thu, 9/10/09, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

OK, thanks. And I heard somewhere that America, land of equality and
opportunity, doesn't allow someone born outside the US to become
president.

To be fair, that requirement was put in at the founding of our current
Constitution to keep some British lackey from getting on a boat with a
boatload of cash, buying the presidency and returning us to Crown Rule.

And since it's a bitch to get anything out of the constitution once its
put in... well, the rest is history.