funsec mailing list archives

Re: Old Tech [WAS: Re: Hot new tech!]

From: rick wesson <rick () support-intelligence com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 15:37:45 -0700

One of our farm employees, yes my lady owns an organic farm. In fact she
was written in Fortune yesterday [1] Well about 3 months ago one of the
Farm employees house got robed, they live in Oakland. There were 3 perps
who rang the doorbell at 3am and said "your cat, its sick out here."
When the door was opened, 3 teens presented a .38 and a 12 gauge shotgun.

They proceeded to rob the house, even the penny jar was taken. They were
mostly looking for high-tech electronics and specifically asked for iPod
and laptop computers. poor farmers were Luddites, they had chickens and
eggs but no iPods....

Shit really goes down in Oakland, and Richmond is even worse. Last year
we found a burned out Toyota with a crispy body. A large part of the
dead persons head had been removed by gun-shot.

Shits real out there. Me, I got guns, but I'm getting low on ammo.

-rick

[1]http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2009/fortune/0907/gallery.farmers_organic_local_young.fortune/index.html