funsec mailing list archives

Re: Old Tech [WAS: Re: Hot new tech!]

From: chris () blask org
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 15:57:14 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Sat, 7/25/09, Tomas L. Byrnes <tomb () byrneit net> wrote:

[TLB:] I have to figure that's tongue in cheek. It's already illegal for criminals (convicted felons) to own guns,
never mind that their activities, crimes, are also illegal.

OK, now I really know what I think.  Require every other person to carry a concealed gun at all times but shouldn't be
allowed to tell anyone.  Then no-one will ever know who's armed and who isn't.

-chris