funsec mailing list archives

Re: cyber-9/11

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 10:06:57 +1200

Jon Kibler to Robert Graham:

Surely, you would not advocate a position of "let them crash and burn"?
 A situation where the Federal government would once again be forced to
come in and act in hind site to correct for the excesses (inaction, in
this case) of private industry?

How do you suggest that we fix the mess that is CIP? All I hear is
criticism, but no suggestions on alternate approaches to getting the
problem fixed.

But dude -- that _is_ "The American Way" (TM) !

Oh, and continually failing to learn almost anything useful from history...

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald