funsec mailing list archives

Re: cyber-9/11

From: Donal <irldexter () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 18:14:00 +1000

Like that kid whos thesis was classified and he couldn't read it any more.
http://www.infowar-monitor.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=411

Convergence is the issue. Why race to allow logical access override
physical access?
http://geer.tinho.net/ieee.geer.0606.pdf

POP a few INEX's, you'd be amazed at the re-DUH-dancy.... maybe a
sea-cable or two... tightly coupled cascade failures are the way to
go. WarVox the 911 numbers, BGP sinkhole the DNS root servers... a bit
like Schneiers terrorist plot competition.

All your ATOMZ are belong to us
http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2006/04/announcing_movi.html

Nanobioinfotech warfare anyone?

D.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Robert Graham