funsec mailing list archives

RE: Big Brother is listening

From: Charles PICKENS <charles.pickens () itergy com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:21:21 -0400

"spelling phonetically"

And I was not poking fun at spelling. Everyone who knows me knows that the spell-checker is the number-one life-saver
on my systems. I write way too fast to go back and spell-check by eye (even though I do know how to spell, I am a
crappy touch-typest.. Mavis Beacon, you suck!)

My point was cultural... and I agree, it's all about selling something. In this case, I honour (yes, I spell it that
way and have for 40+ years) Cy Young and Alan Shepard more than anythign (I almsot always make the "gn" typo) else.

Again, no offense intended...

"Those damn Dutch!"

Happy Birthday Chuck Heston!