funsec mailing list archives

RE: What Happened to The 56 Men Who Signed theDeclarationofIndependence ?

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 20:28:08 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007, Stephen P. Villano wrote:

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:04:55 CDT, Brian Loe said:

I mean, if you consider Britain to have greater civil rights because
they can't fire jihadists on their POLICE FORCE, okay,

On the other hand, I haven't seen where Britain has intentionally and
publicly set up a place like Guantanamo Bay specifically so that they could
hold people there in an >>extra-legal status.

Nope, only the CONTINENT of Australia as a penal colony for those who were
"subversives".

People who committed theft and suchlike.