funsec mailing list archives

Re: Never forget...

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:26:21 -0500

On 9/12/07, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah
<rMslade () shaw ca> wrote:
On 9/12/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:

Oddly enough, what pisses the Muslims off the most is when the right-wing
Christians in the US believe *they* should rule the world and that the Muslims
are all evil.

Date sent:              Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:47:44 -0500
From:                   Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com>

Really? And where did you mine this information from?

Well, the collected writings of one Brian Loe certainly support the notion ...

I don't follow - the best I've tried to explain why Muslims are
pissed, so far as I can remember, was in this post and had nothing to
do with us (or any other Western country).

And I'm sure we've all seen, by now, the numerous videos of
the Baptist preachers cutting the heads off Muslims and screaming,
"Praise Jesus!"

Don't be absurd, Brian.  Baptist preacher concentrate on cutting off the heads of
preachers from other Baptist subdenominations ...

Rob (whose mother was a Convention Baptist and whose father was a Regular
Baptist) Slade (who is consequently shunned by *all* Baptists as an abomination
against nature)

I have a childhood dislike of Baptists, I'm afraid. A not-so-great
stepfather, a horrible experience at his church... I was ready to go
back to the magic show in the Catholic church. Alas, that didn't hold
my interests either, not after I didn't "have" to go...though I still
threaten the wife and kids with an Easter or X-Mas mass cause they're
pretty.