funsec mailing list archives

Re: Never forget...

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:14:17 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007, Brian Loe wrote:
On 9/13/07, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:
Your problem is that you are argumentative and plain stupid. Why? Because
you refuse to acknowledge reasonable arguments as reasonable. For
everything there are pros and cons. You see more pros on the other side
and that's fine, but you refuse to see pros on my side.

That's patently false, as your statements just made clear. If I
provide another example of accidental deaths, for instance, I'm
conceding the fact that there are accidental deaths with guns.

No, you are saying that because 1+2=3, 3=4. Your arguments make sense, but you take them one step further off-course and that is no way to win an argument unless you're a flamer.

I won't stoop to calling you stupid but I will suggest you figure out

I will. Stupid stupid stupid. There.

your purpose for entering the discussion. Is it to simply explain your
own opinions? Fine, no need to defend them as you have. If its to
persuade then you have no reason to expect automatic surrender - I may
be stupid but I'm not French.

So you are stupid, and you are saying all French should die?
See, I can do this too. :)

So, pick a point and let's fight it out, or let's talk about rubber fucks.