funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] A few thoughts, well spoken.

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:16:17 -0800

Date sent:              Tue, 11 Sep 2007 09:14:59 -0400
From:                   Alex Eckelberry <AlexE () sunbelt-software com>

Well, I'm afraid I quite agree with these thoughts, and I'm considered
by most to be a conservative.

Have you had that confirmed by NMR?

(For those not on funsec:
http://www.latimes.com/news/science/la-sci-politics10sep10,1,5376455.story?c
track=2&cset=true)

(Actually, I suppose it does raise a very interesting point about privacy.  Will you
have to have a PET scan to join the Republicans to ensure that you are the proper
type of Right-thinking individual?)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
                                                   - Albert Einstein
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm