funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] A few thoughts, well spoken.

From: "Dennis Henderson" <hendomatic () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 09:26:49 -0500

As soon as I can get to a proper keyboard.

In the meantime.

Tell me about how al quada qualifies rights under geneva conventions.
What country is their ofiicial geneva convention sponsor?

Tell me how alqueda adheres to the same. I didn't know beheading and
dragging soldiers, dead and on fire, thru city streets was part of the
geneva convention.

Tell me about one American citizen whose civil rights have been
violated by the "warrantless" wiretapping" I can tell you about a plot
that was foiled by the same.

And I don't even want to hear about "torture"

All thus "violated the law" crap is nothing until proven IN a court of
law.  You can sit in your armchair and wail about it all day. I can
also call it claptrap.