funsec mailing list archives

Re: WHAT TIMING!!

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:13:56 -0500

On 8/29/07, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:29:55 CDT, Brian Loe said:

Thanks for responding to someone else's question - did your filter
fail? Was my signature somehow not in that e-mail?

Odd.. Looked like your question to me.  Quoted material follows, with
*original* citation marks etc as they arrived here:

(WOW!!)

You really can't remember what you have typed and haven't typed?!

Here is the full original, with headers, best as I can reproduce them.
You'll note that not only does the body text show that I'm quoting
Oliver but I'm responding to him personally as well as funsec. YOU did
not post "There is no license to kill - for no one and from no one."
And that is the statement I was responding to with the question:

        from            Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com>
        to              Oliver Schneider <Borbarad () gmxpro net>
        cc              funsec () linuxbox org
        date            Aug 29, 2007 2:22 PM
        subject         Re: [funsec] WHAT TIMING!!
        mailed-by               gmail.com