funsec mailing list archives

Re: WHAT TIMING!!

From: "Oliver Schneider" <Borbarad () gmxpro net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:35:36 +0200

I see, so you really don't know what you believe, do you? You have to
train to kill if you want to be able to effectively defend yourself
and your loved ones.
Wrong.

And your example sounded more like accidental(?) killing (sorry if I don't get the subtleties of your language right).
But probably I am the only one here who understood it as self-defense with the killing happening in the heat of the
moment.

Live and let live.
That's a good one in a discussion about killing!

LOL, good luck. Which motive?
Greed, etc. ...

You don't remember your mail from a few hours ago?

// Oliver