funsec mailing list archives

Re: wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?

From: Black Ops Security <x () blackopssec com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:07:33 -0500

rms at computerbytesman.com rms at computerbytesman.com Tue Aug 28 17:37:01 CDT 2007
> [funsec] wow - is a "shadow" politician still a politician?

I agree that guns are tools.  One use of this tool which I hear about
all the time is that private gun ownership helps reduce crime. I'm just asking how many more guns we need here in the States in order to
cut the U.S. murder to the much lower murder rate that is found in
the U.K.

Richard

i think you're intentionally refusing to acknowledge the point. ;)

or let me put it this way, it'll probably take the same # of guns to stop crime as the # of keyboards that we will need to stop all spam.

"Guns are dangerous. The only thing more dangerous is not having them." - G Edward Griffin

i should probably balance this reply with a jab at Brian's GOP. Brian, what the hell is up with all of your gay** Republicans?

Republican Idaho Sen. Larry Craig tries to blow a cop
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070828/NEWS07/70828012

Republican Congressman Mark Foley molests teen boys
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Foley_scandal

President of Young Republican National Federation sneaks up on sleeping men and performs oral sex on them
http://www.news-tribune.net/breakingnews/local_story_219210228.html

and the best one ever ...

Florida Republican Rep. Bob Allen claims he was afraid of the black men in the bathroom and felt that his only way out was to perform oral sex on them AND give them $20
http://www.local6.com/news/13672412/detail.html

More Republican Sex Crimes
http://empiresfall.blogspot.com/2006/10/republican-sex-crimes.html

jeez, these days i'm almost afraid to tell a Republican to blow me (i.e. afraid he'll try to take me up on it).

Regards,

** Note that I have no problems at all with gay people. In fact, some of my best friends are gay. It's just that I've always expected them to be Democrats (or Libertarians like me).