funsec mailing list archives

Re: Student arrested over Counter Strike map

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 01:39:00 +0100 (BST)

On Sat, 5 May 2007, Brian Loe wrote:

On 5/5/07, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

And again, people who want to do bad things will do them. Banning
weapons that can be used in defense of life does NOTHING but disallow
the good guys from protecting themselves. I don't know how many
examples of this people need before they wake up to this simple fact,
for me I only needed to understand the basic logic of the issue.

And that's why I want to be able to carry my hand grenades onto an
airplane.

I know your given to childish sarcasm when left without an argument,

Thanks for the compliment.

but really, a hand grenade can be great defensive weapon - just not on
a plane.

No, really, it's a great defensive weapon on a plane, too. I think you
missed the main pouint of my sarcasm. You're a Liberal, right? Liberals
don't get sarcasm.