funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] FTC Hangs Up on Telemarketers' Pitch

From: "Richard M. Smith" <rms () bsf-llc com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:19:33 -0400

For really annoying telemarketers, I make sure to find out the name of the
company that is calling me.  I then dash off a quick email to the CEO
telling him to have his company stop calling me.  I also point out that many
of the telemarketing calls that I now get are from fraudsters and he might
want to consider an alternate marketing channel.

Richard