funsec mailing list archives

Re: German professor: Unluckiest Friday 13th since 1520

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:31:25 -0800

Date sent:              Sat, 14 Oct 2006 19:26:25 -0400
From:                   "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>

:-) Every European who isnt in Europe can claim that I believe, and
since we can be found on en masse on almost every Continent, I would
say our breed has some.. err issues ;-)

Or just issue?

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Trying to determine what is going on in the world by reading
newspapers is like trying to tell the time by watching the second
hand of a clock.                                         - Ben Hecht
Dictionary of Information Security  www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=4150
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm