funsec mailing list archives

Re: Spamhaus Ignores U.S. Court?

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 14:40:05 -0400

On 9/16/06, Randall M <randallm () fidmail com> wrote:
I get effected by this malware. I sue this site. They laugh. Perhaps I just
need to shut up and except the fact that the internet is owned buy no one.
Every site, business, company, service or whoever can do what they want
anytime anyplace and evil is only in the eye of the beholders.

Correct. If you dont want that evil, then I highly recommend: hardware
firewalls, IDS's, patch management, Antivirus, Antispyware, software
firewalls, and the most expensive security tool: common sense.

It kind of matches what you need from "evil" from coming in to your
country: Border patrol, Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, CIA, etc, etc.

-JP<go Spamhaus!!!>