funsec mailing list archives

RE: eWeek: Government-Funded Startup Blasts Rootkits

From: Kevin McAleavey <kevinmca () nsclean com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 20:33:46 -0400

 Aw fer krimminy's sake! *I* have the cure right here! All we'se gotta do is feed 12 volts from the cable to the write
head driver amplier transistor and blow it to phuck ... THEN the drive becomes "for real" "read-only" and nothing bad
can happen!

 Supply a paper tape drive and if you REALLY want to save data for posterior, five holes or seven (with parity) ...
GIRD IT UP, MAN! GEEZ! heh.