funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Should Owners Of Web Sites Be Anonymous?

From: Kevin McAleavey <kevinmca () nsclean com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 18:47:09 -0400

 And forgive me ... but "in THESE times" when taking pictures of trains is illegal, we of "Uh-merica" should DEMAND
webcams in every datacenter and every registrant have a webcam in their bedroom. Definitely gotta beat the pants off
all of those dang "Taylor Bow pornsites."   :)

Should Owners Of Web Sites Be Anonymous?

It needn't be complete anonymity. It should just be hard to harvest the information.

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
<blocked::http://security.eweek.com/>http://security.eweek.com/
http://blog.eweek.com/blogs/larry%5Fseltzer/