funsec mailing list archives

If I were King - was: University of South Carolina e-Mail CompromisesStudentIDs

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:10:04 -0500

On 4/21/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
Well, thanks for being polite, and no, I'm not offended - I seriously
doubt if you could offend me. I do, however, have trouble understanding
why anyone would think that calling someone an a55hole is more polite than
calling them an asshole.

True... actually, that's how I have to cuss in e-mails to the wife to
make it by the filters...its just catching I guess.

Well, yes, that would be nice. But I'd guess the Iraqis wouldn't be too
keen on the idea, and the guerilla war you'd (you, because you probably
wouldn't get much help from the British Army on this) be facing would make
Vietnam look like a picnic in the park.

I wouldn't ask them if they like it, one. Two, they can't get together
enough to be effective now, no reason to believe it would be any
different my way. As for the British Army... hmmm... so?

Wouldn't expect much help from any other country to get more land for
us anyway - nor would I want it. This started off with me stating that
the US would be better off telling the rest of the world to go to hell
and doing our own thing as we see fit. That means no coalition
building either.

Besides, if we pulled our funding from all of the arab states we
currently prop up, what do you think would happen? People seem to
think we're in debt because of this war, which is just stupid.
EVERYONE should know that wars MAKE money - for everyone but the
defeated. In truth, we would save BILLIONS by just backing out of the
UN and letting it fold (that's prime real estate they have in NY too,
btw) and no longer giving ANY country ANY funds or food (the US
citizenry would continue to send such though - can't fault them, we're
good people is all).

Ah. Well, then I can't dispute that. I'm sure you've observed lots and
lots of British teeth.

I wouldn't say lots and lots, but when I'm forming an opinion
(stereotype in this case, actually) for an insult - how big of a
sampling do I actually need? There's the guy down the street (bad
teeth), the woman I worked with a long time ago (bad teeth - REAL
bad), the IT guy I got into a fight with (okay teeth - nothing
unusual)... oh, and a couple in my hometown that were traveling the
states living in a town 3 - 6 months at a time (sounded like fun - I
recall her having really great teeth but not sure about him).