funsec mailing list archives

If I were King - was: University of South Carolina e-Mail CompromisesStudentIDs

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:31:57 -0500

On 4/21/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

It's not supposed to be - it's supposed to be a Republic.

Nothing has changed - regardless of what our politicians say.

Assholes. We're assholes, not a55holes. We're assholes who aren't
compelled by some Puritan ethic to spell "assholes" as "a55holes", as if
God were unable to work out what you mean, or possibly you're using
LEET-speak?

I was being polite, sorry if that offends you.

You'd save more money by economising on the shared cause of Iraq.

If it were me Iraq would now be either an official state or federal
protectorate of the United States of America. The people would be
enjoying our freedoms, form of law and markets and we'd be enjoying
very low gas prices.

I've heard American's say this before, and I've never understood why it is
that Americans think we have bad teeth, fogs in London and a lot of rain.

<snip>

I couldn't find any statistics on this on Google. I expect I could find
various Americans making unsupported statements, though. Perhaps you could
tell me where these statistics on English (compared to US) oral hygiene
habits are?

Before google I relied on my own observations.