funsec mailing list archives

Re: Database design.

From: Andrew <andrewwilly () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 10:39:19 -0700

Brian Loe wrote:
Which is what, exactly?

On 6/7/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

No, this is the health care plan that we have in the UK. I don't know
about foreign systems.

Social health care, or as you so deftly said earlier, "health care welfare." So, yes, in principle I believe it is the same as Canada or any other national social health care system.

To an observer (me) it may appear that you're setting up (baiting) for a discussion (debate) about the ills of social medicine. My inbox is still recovering from the gun thread.

Andrew