funsec mailing list archives

Re: Database design.

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 17:01:11 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Brian Loe wrote:

On 6/7/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

My point is that huge ultra-reliable do-it-all systems are great, but
currently we're laying off nurses and can't pay our doctors. Maybe what we
need is a cheaper system, and more nurses.

Is that the same health care plan/system they have in Canada, and that
Mrs. Clinton was pushing here? Health care welfare, so to speak.

No, this is the health care plan that we have in the UK. I don't know
about foreign systems.