funsec mailing list archives

Re: Could 9/11 Be A Conspiracy?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:05:39 -0600

He's a politician - was the armor going to be made in his state?

I think a REALLY good question for the Bush haters is: If Bush hadn't
won the election, would Gore have gone to war over the attacks? How
many follow-up attacks would we have suffered by now?

Based on his comments since the attacks, my guess is that Gore would
have simply pulled completely out of the mid-east, left Israel to fend
for itself (which it can do pretty well, btw, but that's probably not
good for stabilization) and done anything else Bin Laden asked. He
probably would have paid the terrorists off too!

Meanwhile, Iraq would have re-invaded Kuwait. Iraq's ecosystem would
be permanently destroyed. Afgahnistan would be one of the richer
states (because of our "good will") and Indians would be quaking in
their sandals...  :)

OR, he would have gone completely extreme (follow the left to its
logical end) and we'd be closer to 1984 than we currently are! THAT is
scary.