funsec mailing list archives

Re: Could 9/11 Be A Conspiracy?

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 23:46:19 -0700

On 3/25/06, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:

(And before you you say "but the planes got deep inside the WTC and Pentagon",
I'm going to point out that both of those buildings have *windows* - and outside
walls less than 2 foot thick...)

good  points, and there was probably more window space on the WTC than
2' concrete. Also, I had the plane wrong, it was a 757 not a 747.
Still though the wingspan is still bigger than a 3-4' broomstick
hitting a 3' door (more like a 150' broomstick hitting a 25' door) and
with the added 11,000 gallons of gas, there should have been _some_
damage to the lawn.

Either way, it doesnt add up. I say we voice our protests by voting
for one of two parties next election, that'll show 'em ;-)