funsec mailing list archives

Re: Has World Oil Production Passed Its Peak?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:56:25 -0800

Date sent:              Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:31:56 -0500
From:                   Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>

If you want to run for office Robert, I would be glad to help run the campaign!

I am currently ramping up my campaign for PuppetMaster Dimly Perceived
Behind the Supreme High Ruler of the Universe.  I don't expect to have much
difficulty with the non-election, but the run-off assassinations are always tricky.

(But, Dude, do you *really* want a Canadian in that position?  :-)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
The desire of knowledge, like the thirst of riches, increases
ever with the acquisition of it.                   - Laurence Sterne
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade