funsec mailing list archives

Re: Has World Oil Production Passed Its Peak?

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 02:35:37 GMT

But: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soylent_green

- ferg

-- Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:19:51 PST, "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon
& Hannah" said:

Poppycock.  What article in the news media is even more prevalent than
those
predicting a coming oil shortage?  Those that say that obesity is
increasing.  And,
what does oil come from?  Dead animals buried underground.  The solution is

simple and obvious.  Prohibit cremation, and require cemetaries to bury
people
deeper.  In a few years, we'll have more oil than ever, and we'll even know
where it
all is.

Somebody will cut a corner and make Soylent Green instead....

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net