funsec mailing list archives

Re: The end of Phishing in sight?

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:28:30 -0500

--On Monday, October 17, 2005 13:45:10 -0700 Dave Dittrich <dittrich () u washington edu> wrote:

So I guess that means now we'll have to carry a second key chain with a
bunch of incompatible securid-like devices, USB fobs, and "smart"
cards that are only smart enough to work with one vendor's system?
I'm guessing this is going to be a slightly painful transition...

.....sloughs off to the store to buy a bigger man-bag.....  :-)

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member