funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: Malware sharing? People are full of shit [was: Get your computer viruses here!]

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 19:00:23 -0800

On 12/28/05, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
On Wed, 28 Dec 2005, Dude VanWinkle wrote:

But they use a vetting process; they won't give your credit card number to
just anyone who wants it.
Then why is choicepoint being sued: because their vetting process
lacks cohesion. Kinda like Mr Malware there ;-)

I notice that you haven't posted your credit card details on a public
message board.
I dont have a CC, never have, never will. Bought my house still all
the same -w- "no" credit. My SSN is 275-54-8326.

I repeat - some information should not be publicly available.

Well, unless that information is completely secured, it really doesnt
matter if its publicly available. This is kind of a spin on the whole
"if guns are outlawed, then only outlaws will have guns" debate ;-)

-JP