funsec mailing list archives

Re: our jabber - where are YOU?

From: Joe Stewart <jstewart () lurhq com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:12:45 -0500

On Friday 18 November 2005 09:42 am, Paul Vixie wrote:
# > So that I am also not asking Paul for help, anyone have luck with
# > getting Gaim to register and/or login?
#
# Will try with trillian today... Hope it should work

for the record, asking paul (hey! i'm paul!) for help is fine.  but
since adium is clearly a multiprotocol client without full support
for jabber, i'm removing it from my list of recommended clients.  get
psi.

I'm connected using Kopete, for yet another option.

-Joe

--
Joe Stewart, GCIH
Senior Security Researcher