Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Bank of the West security contact?

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 07:20:58 -0500

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 7:17 AM, Justin Ferguson <jf () ownco net> wrote:
That's not what I said when you were trolling offline. You could cite
it if you'd like.

its cool, i actually didnt click reply-all for a reason. you elected
to go for group consensus, old one.
I thought it was selfish keeping your cornucopia of knowledge to
myself. Hence the reason I suggested Kristian engage you.

Jeff