Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Bank of the West security contact?

From: Justin Ferguson <jf () ownco net>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 06:34:16 -0500

i think we need valdis' expert opinion here.

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 6:33 AM, Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com> wrote:
On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 6:05 AM, Justin Ferguson <jf () ownco net> wrote:
well, not to be outdone by the RFC parroting and amazing whois. If you
google "@bankofthewest.com" or "(at)bankofthewest(dot)com" you'll pull
a bazillion email addresses that you can spam. Alternatively
cfo () bankofthewest com cio () bankofthewest com or
Kirsten.Garen () bankofthewest com or Duke.Dayal () bankofthewest com as
firstname.lastname () bankofthwest com is the apparent format.

That said, unlike turbo here, I recognize you're looking for confirmed
contacts, and I don't have any there. He thought you possibly didn't
know how to whois, I suggested to him that he could also look up their
CSR number in the phone book, because perhaps you didn't know how to
do that either; of course, American banks don't actually get that +1
is a country code.. so, yeah.
You should also provide some of that crack legal advice, too.

Jeff