Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Re: Bank of the West security contact?

From: Justin Ferguson <jf () ownco net>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 17:34:43 -0500

Ftr record folks, this is the level that booz Allen et al and the RCMP are
at as a failed entrapment attempt.
On Feb 9, 2014 11:53 AM, <doxingtheidiots () hushmail com> wrote:

Justin - I think we're all pretty tired of your lack of maturity.  There's
a reason why you're no longer at IOActive, and I think its about time
everyone knew the real you.  Doing a Google search on you turned up quite a
bit of interesting information, including this dox on you by the people you
burned a few years back when you were trying to become a member of
Anonymous with all your conspiracy theories:

http://dumpz.org/218006/text/

Oh, and I think we will all get a kick out of your photos:
http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/doxingtheidiots/library/

Greg
Sent using Hushmail