Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Re: Bank of the West security contact?

From: Justin Ferguson <jf () ownco net>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 17:30:36 -0500

On Feb 9, 2014 11:53 AM, <doxingtheidiots () hushmail com> wrote:

Justin - I think we're all pretty tired of your lack of maturity.
 There's a reason why you're no longer at IOActive,

Oh probably a lack of sleazy.

and I think its about time everyone knew the real you.  Doing a Google
search on you turned up quite a bit of interesting information, including
this dox on you by the people you burned a few years back when you were
trying to become a member of Anonymous with all your conspiracy theories:

http://dumpz.org/218006/text/

If you only knew )

Oh, and I think we will all get a kick out of your photos:
http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/doxingtheidiots/library/

Tl;dr

Greg
Sent using Hushmail