Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 89, Issue 11: ] How much time is appropriate for fixing

From: Derek Belrose <derek () derekbelrose com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:52:22 -0400

This is truly a very strange discussion, indeed.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 3:48 PM, valdis.kletnieks () vt edu
<valdis.kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:16:39 -0400, Григорий Братислава said:
I reply to you is back "on-list." Information is for meant to be free.
And so you know, is no, your English is improper:

The longer this thread goes on, the more I become convinced that
one of these guys actually lives in Nebraska and the other in Arizona. ;)