Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 89, Issue 11: ] How much time is appropriate for fixing

From: Григорий Братислава <musntlive () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:53:58 -0400

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Mikhail A. Utin
<mutin () commonwealthcare org> wrote:
Hey you,
I do what I want to do and support who I want supporting.
If you did not get the idea, it is not my fault. Read again, if you can.

Is you misspell "who I want supporting" you is mean to say "who I want
to support" is proper English. Next time is take deep breathe, is
relax for you to type!

Look is not my fault you pick to choose to stay on backdoor kernel. If
you don't has clue, please, Amazon is your friend
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=clue

Is read what again?