Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Full-Disclosure Digest, Vol 89, Issue 11: ] How much time is appropriate for fixing

From: Григорий Братислава <musntlive () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:11:47 -0400

Arizona is place for Witness Protection. Perhaps is maybe that Sabu is
now in Arizona. Nebraska is state for cousinly love and is drink. Also
corn.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 3:48 PM,  <valdis.kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 15:16:39 -0400, Григорий Братислава said:
I reply to you is back "on-list." Information is for meant to be free.
And so you know, is no, your English is improper:

The longer this thread goes on, the more I become convinced that
one of these guys actually lives in Nebraska and the other in Arizona. ;)

--

`Wherever I is go - there am I routed`