Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [OT] the nigger said: "American people understand that not everybody's been following the rules"

From: Elly_Tran_Ha <hexmasta () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:31:46 -0500

Racists posts like the one that started this thread give me the safe feeling
that we are winning the good fight.

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Ivan . <ivanhec () gmail com> wrote:

MSNBC labels AP ‘inherently racist’ for accurate translation of Obama
speech

http://investmentwatchblog.com/msnbc-labels-ap-inherently-racist-for-accurate-translation-of-obama-speech/

some 1% on the list....

*Chicago Traders Respond To Protesters With Signs Reading ‘We Are The
1%’<http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2011/10/05/336590/chicago-protests-we-are-1-percent/>|
* The Occupy Wall Street movement spread to Chicago this week, where
protesters have gathered outside the Chicago Board of Trade, the world’s
oldest options and futures trading center. Like the protesters in New York
and other cities around the country, the group gathered to protest our
nation’s growing income inequality<http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/05/04/163476/us-unequal-uganda-pakistan/>,
as the top 1 percent of Americans continue to see their incomes rise
rapidly<http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/04/18/159261/tax-disparity-chart/>and their tax rates fall. The
Chicago traders, confronted by the protesters’
“We are the 99 percent <http://wearethe99percent.tumblr.com/>” message,
crafted their own not-so-subtle reply, hanging signs in eighth-floor windows
that said, “We are the 1%<http://chicagoist.com/2011/10/05/board_of_trade_has_a_message_for_oc.php>
“: