Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [OT] the nigger said: "American people understand that not everybody's been following the rules"

From: xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 07:48:38 +1100

And as for wikipedia, i dont think you would FIT all of USA's racism crap
into it, so it is seperated, i think i would find atleast 100 wiki: on
Usa*racism, try it, then show the REAL stats.
Anyhow, this is not my shit, so, stop looking to me, i did not start this
thread, nor give a crap about it, and, you clearly do not understand
australian laws, nor, have lived here, or you would know that, we are far
from racists, and, our past mistakes, have atleast been 'apologised' for,
diplomatically, wich is mainly, what the natives here wanted, the
aboriginals.
Have a nice day to you also.
xd