Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [OT] the nigger said: "American people understand that not everybody's been following the rules"

From: Darren Martyn <d.martyn.fulldisclosure () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 12:15:49 +0100

So much butthurt and anger... Can't we all get a bong?

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Adrian Lewis <brainthee () gmail com> wrote:

Try many rather than some.

And I didn't read it simply because i'm not interested in off topic stuff.

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Georgi Guninski <guninski () guninski com>wrote:

On Fri, Oct 07, 2011 at 08:32:24AM +0100, Adrian Lewis wrote:
Just because you've written "no offence intended" doesn't mean
people aren't going to take offense! Considering how global and singular
everything is these days, isolating ANYONE out (not just
"minorities") because they are "different" is both pointless and
archaic.

It's just depressing that this is one of the most active topics.
Although
thankfully NOT in your favor.

are there other critics to my post short of using a single word
some find offensive?

--
joro

--