Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Industry calls on Microsoft to scrap PatchTuesday for Critical flaws

From: n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 04:46:11 +0100

Wow, hence the ideals of being an anonymous group. Like if names were put to
list, they wouldn't be sacked straight away... Wake up, smell the postitives
of being anonymous for five minutes, or maybe that leaves you, CERT, SANS a
bit head rubbed, just like SANS once said FIREFOX posed a lesser threat that
IE. OH, the guys I speak to at MS were chuckling about that one. Of course
SANS reversed their claim that FIREFOX was less vulnerable than IE later,
much later. The credibility of SANS, of course comes into questions, while
folks at n3td3v consortium laugh with glee, as the big players get it so
badly wrong infront of the international stage.