Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Bigger burger roll needed

From: Micheal Espinola Jr <michealespinola () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 13:11:41 -0400

I'm not and have not been referring to hackers what-so-ever.  I'm
referring to poorly written drivers.

You guys are all over the place.  I'm done.

On 10/4/05, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:
On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 08:16:34 EDT, Micheal Espinola Jr said:

Without getting into specifics that no longer matter, surely they
could have did their part better to handle malformed input - but who
was malform'ing the input in the first place?

That's right. Blame the hackers.  Sounds like a sound bite from a Ballmer keynote
speech. :)

--
ME2  <http://www.santeriasys.net/>