Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Call to participate: GNessUs security scanner

From: Tim Brown <timb () gnessus org>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:53:50 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

All in all, instead of a fork, I'd rather see planning to make sure somebody is
ready to take over stewardship/maintenance of the code when Tenable finally
wants to get out of keeping the Nessus 2.X tree.

Valdis, I would say this is one of the main goals I have. To look forwards to this time and make sure adequate infrastructure is in place.

PS GNessUs is going to have to be renamed, why not join gnessus-announce
and gnessus-discuss and help us set the name/agenda.
--
Tim Brown, GNessUs
<mailto:timb () gnessus org>