Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Nessus becoming closed. [was: Call to participate]

From: trains () doctorunix com
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:47:57 -0500

Quoting Andrew Griffiths <andrewg () felinemenace org>:

With regards to that, if you mean the pulltheplug competition / contest,
the articles will be put up the on the pulltheplug website, and may end
up in the uninformed ezine.

Did you look @ either of those websites?

Pulltheplug has been around since '98 or so, and provides many things to
the community, such as wargames, competitions, a friendly environment
where people can meet each, and learn off each other / share ideas.

I stand corrected. I had not heard of pulltheplug, before. I did look at the contest website, and assumed it was a front for something else. My apologies for using PullThePlug as an example.

I would suggest that my error on this account is an indicator of just how suspicious I have become about people using a newsgroup to ask for help "from the community".

Email solutions, MS Exchange alternatives and extrication,
security services, systems integration.
Contact:    services () doctorunix com