Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: A CALL FOR FULL-DISCLOSURE TO BECOME AMODERATED LIST

From: Joe Average <yahooinsider () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 05:10:37 +0000

On 12/18/05, InfoSecBOFH <infosecbofh () gmail com> wrote:

This is great.  We have n3td3v posting with a different account
thinking that we are all too stupid enough to realize taht
"yahooinsider" is him.  ROFL

a) to ruin netdev's reputation

n3d3v did this quite fine on his own thank you.

b) ruin the future of the full-disclosure list

Again, already accomplished by n3td3v

Sigh....

i don't believe that to be the full picture.

a) you insult him whenever you can (a sign you're a bully)
b) you claimed he made up his relationship with yahoo (which he never)
c) you call him kiddie, even when he released a google xss infront of you

of course, you've done nothing to prove you're more than a troll