Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: A CALL FOR FULL-DISCLOSURE TO BECOME AMODERATED LIST

From: Joe Average <yahooinsider () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 02:31:04 +0000

On 12/17/05, InfoSecBOFH <infosecbofh () gmail com> wrote:

Actually, kiddie.  I or anyone else does not have to turn anyone
against you.  You have done a good enough job of that yourself.  Keep
up the trolling.

wow,

netdev must have done something really bad to you offlist to make you launch
what netdev calls on his blog " a sustained attack against him and the full
disclosure of information". from where i'm standing, its clear you have:

a) a personal grudge against netdev for a reason we're all currently unaware
of
b) too much time on your hands
c) hating netdev so much that you're willing to bring him down and everyone
on the list down with it

your goals appear to be:

a) to ruin netdev's reputation
b) ruin the future of the full-disclosure list
c) spread your own stupidity and uncaring nature towards anyone